l s

Monday, October 13, 2008

More kudos

It just dawned on me that I overlooked two very important people who assisted Judith Irwin with the Artist's Showplace exhibition in Dallas. Teta Smith Aris and Linda Rowe were involved with the event, as well, and I'm grateful for their contribution to its success. I'm sure there were others I may not have met while I was there. "Many hands make light work." Well, I wouldn't say it was easy to put together, but they all did a great job. Thanks to all.

Art to Art Palette had a reporter at the opening reception, who interviewed several of artists and spent the evening browsing the show.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a busy lady! I am so happy to hear the book sales are doing so well.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home