l s

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Up to my eyeballs in...

Whatever. My 27-year-old dryer has been struggling for several months and finally bit the dust just before the wind storm. The 31-year-old washer has also been acting up. So I went out Friday to find replacements, which will be delivered some time in the next two hours, we're told. In the meantime, I've removed everything in the utility room and put it here in the studio. Paintings, coats, mats, glass. There's a path about 10 inches wide from the hall door to the computer. There is absolutely no exit to the outside door. Yesterday we cleaned the garage, so it has been one of those weekends. Not much art going on. I would be getting books ready for shipping today if I didn't have all this cleaning to do, along with still working on storm damage. Plus, I have two weeks of laundry to catch up on. Pitiful.

I went online to see about buying a backup bulb for my new digital projector. I always carried a spare for my Kodak Carousel and once it came in handy. I think I paid about $30 for it. The projector lamp for the Epson Powerlite is $199. Ack! I'll have to take my chances on the one that came with it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home