l s

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Confident Color coming to the real world

The books are shipping at last. Amazon.com has them, too. Yay! I've shipped and distributed pre-publication orders and signed contributors' copies the past two days. I've been sashaying into the post office with a luggage cart piled with boxes of books to ship. I can feel the glaring eyes of other postal patrons drilling holes in my back. I think I shipped 25 yesterday and 45 today. Another dozen signed, sealed and delivered to the post office tomorrow ought to finish the job.

Today the Artists' Showplace in Dallas is hanging the show of work by artists in the book. I can't wait to see it a week from Friday at their reception.

Then, less than a week later on Thursday, October 16, is my book signing at Books & Co. at The Green in Dayton. This will be my sixth signing hosted by Sharon Roth at Books & Co. She manages the events and they're always a delight. Stop by if you're in the Beavercreek neighborhood at the store at the Green Town Center.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACk!! I can't believe I forgot to send in my order form! It was buried on my desk. I read this post, remembered and dug it out - the check is dated 7/11. Good grief so long ago as that!!! Is to too late? I'd like to have a signed copy.

It has been a little crazy around here with my husband's health that's my only excuse for forgetting.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

Put it in the mail. I'll take care of it.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home