l s

Friday, September 12, 2008

Slides, book and workshop

While working on the slide program for the contemporary quilters' group on September 24, I've been thinking about what fun it will be to teach Confident Color in my workshop Oct. 6-10 in Dallas at Artists' Showplace. This will be my first workshop anywhere on the new book. Teaching color never gets old for me. There are so many directions to go with it, and my objective is to work with individuals on their personal color development in their artwork. This is the whole point of Confident Color. I'll bring my new slide program and either show it in class or let it run on my computer during the book-signing and exhibition scheduled for October 10. I'm told it's not too late to sign up for the workshop, so please contact Linda Rowe and join us for a great workshop week.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Panther said...

Hello,

Is there a way to earn a living by writing poems ?

Thanks,

11:59 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

That's a question you'll have to ask of a poet, I think. Sorry I can't help.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home