l s

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Art, Where Art Thou?

There just isn't any art going on here this week, at least not from my point of view. Lots of baby-love, computer geeking and workshop preparation. I managed to get my supplies shipped to New Orleans and to plan the new workshop. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be judging their show for awards on Sunday and giving a gallery talk before the three-day workshop. All I have to worry about at this point is whether I'll even be able to get there in time. We have another winter advisory for tomorrow and Saturday. If they can just get that plane out of Dayton, I'll be okay.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Just surfin' for folks from Dayton and found you!

Just wanted to say hello!

Very nice Blog.

Carolyn
Dayton, Ohio

6:26 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

Thanks, Carolyn. If you're interested in art, visit my Monday class at Hithergreen Center from 1 to 3.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home