l s

Friday, February 22, 2008

This made my day

I received this email a couple of days ago. I'm excited to know that teachers are finding The New Creative Artist so helpful. Quoted with permission:

"I wanted to drop a note and let you know that your book is my bible for teaching art. I have 4 children that are in college so I have gone back to teaching. One of my assignments is 8th grade art. After being away from teaching for the past 24 years or so I wasn’t sure how effective I would be or where to start. Then I found and read your book and have developed a wonderful creative and exciting program to teach the principles and elements of art in a highly innovative way. The classes I have are excited about art and are truly enjoying their assignments. I have read through the book a few times now and have developed even more lessons. The colorful artwork and the activities in the book are amazing."

Thank You,
Marian Kuban
Tremont Jr. High School
Tremont, IL

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger moneythoughts said...

Hi,

I was checking out people that paint and I came across your blog.

I write and paint. (Just 50 miles south) Take a look at my blog Moneythoughts, I think you may find it of interest.

I plan to check out your book.

Fred

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home