l s

Thursday, July 20, 2006


Amazon.com is shipping pre-publication orders at last and taking regular orders for The New Creative Artist. Whew! I've been holding my breath for a long time. I have no idea why. I guess just knowing my book is really "out there" now is a big relief. Someone wrote in a comment a few days ago that a Barnes & Noble salesperson had told her they weren't going to carry the book. Not true. It's offered online and at Borders, too. Let me know when you see it on the shelves. Sometimes it takes awhile. A few reminders from customers help to get them into the stores. That's especially true with revisions, but let me assure you, this is a major, major revision and more like a whole new book. To read more about it, click on the image or go to my web site.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home