l s

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Checking in after the workshop

An unbelievable week in New Jersey. The workshop, etc., was great, but it was topped off yesterday by a flood. It poured rain in the early hours of Friday and most of the day. Right after lunch the fire department urged us to evacuate the art center because the house next door was in danger of collapsing onto the building. So I finished the workshop at the firehouse. I'll write details tomorrow and post pictures as soon as I get them onto a web page. In the meantime...lots of catching up to do. Sally, are you out there? I didn't get your photos in my email.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Annette Bush said...

An unforgettable WATERcolor workshop to be sure. Amazing that you could continue at the firehouse. Do they have a meeting room? (All our new ones are being built with one for use by neighborhoods.) AAB

8:41 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

Yes, they do have an enormous room that could host meetings and even dances, I'm sure. There were a few tables set up on one end. Only one had lighting, so I did my demos there. The class had been advised to put their materials in their cars and move them away from the house, so they didn't set up to work during the afternoon.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home