l s

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Busy week

Yesterday we hung the Exploring Watercolor Exhibition of my Hithergreen class. It looks great. I'm so proud of my students. They are growing by leaps and bounds. Twenty-six are in the show, with more than 50 paintings displayed.I took photos and hope they turn out so I can post a Web page. The students did a good job arranging and hanging the show and now they're all excited about the opening next Monday.

Thanks to Art to Art Palette for posting the news release for the show and also for posting reviews of Confident Color (scroll down the page to the bottom).

Today I'm reviewing my PowerPoint presentation for the Western Ohio Watercolor Society meeting tomorrow evening. It has been six weeks since I did my first one and I want to be sure I remember how to get it set up.

The weather has been incredible for the past week,cold at night, but warming up to light-jacket temps in the daytime. Sunny, and pure magic with the leaves in full color.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home