l s

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mr. Pig in a new 'hood

Mr. Pig hasn't had a good ride for a long time. He was originally installed in my quarter-acre woods, but his wind-driven wheels didn't get much action there. We tried WD-40 to make the wheels spin, but that didn't help. Recently I moved him to the windward side of the house and you should see him go. My husband had to do a little adjustment on the rear wheel so it would keep up with the front one. Today, with a bright sun shining, a light breeze, and the nip of fall in the air, Mr. Pig is on a wild ride. He's a hoot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! I am sure it will bring a smile to many faces!!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet before long that pig will be able to fly, but I guess it won't happen until it snows at the equator?

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home