l s

Friday, July 06, 2007

Coming up for air

Won't last long, though. The book is shaping up. My editor is reading the rough manuscript and we should soon have a title for it. Lots of great art has come in and I'm beginning to work on where to place it in my layout. It's a relief to finish each step of this process, until you realize that the next one is even more complicated. The hardest part is writing captions for the art. Oh, and adding code numbers to the art, the manuscript and the layout so nothing gets misplaced. I will try to get someone to help me with that, as it's so easy to make mistakes in the fine details. Somewhere in there I have to do about 150 small illustrations, charts and diagrams. I have a sinking feeling I'm not going to get it done before our new grandbaby is born, for all my hard work and good intentions. Going to give it a shot, though.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home