l s

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Keeping track of your books

I recently found Library Thing, a clever way to keep online records of books you've read or those you own. I have a pretty complete inventory of my books on Microsoft Access, but I don't record the "escape reading." As a consequence, I can never remember if I've already read that Harlen Coben or Patricia Cornwell when I see it at the library. You can list up to 200 books free, then there's a membership fee. The site has some interesting features for Bookaholics and a free tour shows how it works.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

wow Nita - that's two good tips at once - and both are perfect timing for me - thanks!!
Robin

6:08 PM  
Blogger Nita said...

Aha! Another Bookaholic revealed!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home