l s

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Editing the holiday photos

Off and on I've been working on the pictures I took over the holidays. I don't take nearly as many as I did when our granddaughter was a baby because I don't see her as much. But I still tend to shoot and shoot and shoot in the hopes of getting some really good ones, and it seems to work. There is still some editing necessary, though. That's why I love Photoshop Elements 5, which I recently updated from PSE 3. I have thousands of pictures in the Organizer and can find them with a click. Get rid of red-eye with a click. Resize with a few numbers and a click. It's so easy. I finally am getting the hang of layers--putting corrections on separate "pages" so you can change each one individually or delete without ruining everything else. I suppose everyone has their favorite editing program--but this one is better than anything else I've used. Amazon has a discounted price and a $20 rebate right now, so it's $66.99 instead of $99.99.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home