l s

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kid in a candy store

And no time to shop. Next Thursday I'm going to Louisville to demo in the North Light/F+W booth at the NAMTA international trade show for retailers. Can you imagine sitting in a convention hall with every art supply in the world and not getting to browse? My demo on Confident Color is ongoing for 4 hours. I'm driving down and back the same day (total 5 hours), so that pretty much shoots the day. I've done these trade shows before, and they are so huge, you can't see much in an hour or so. Maybe with roller skates. I'd stay overnight and look around on Saturday, if I didn't have to leave on Sunday for my workshop in upstate New York. And going from there to Boston to visit my son. Got myself on another merry-go-round, didn't I?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home