l s

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Florida Collage Workshop

Here are a few of the pieces, some unfinished, made in the collage portion of the creativity workshop for the Plantation Art Guild, including a shot of several students at work. I apologize for the quality of the photos. My flash reflected off the gloss medium in some of the pieces. I should have taken them outdoors to photograph. I love the variety in the work. These are all paper theme collages. Some used magazine papers; others applied cut or torn paintings.








Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nita, these are wonderful. I especially like the one of the Eiffle(sp) Tower. Are they overlapping one aother? I can't see the others completely.
Best,
Janet

11:09 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

There's a problem with Internet Explorer. I do my blog in Firefox. I'll see if I can work around it. Nothing I've tried so far is working.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

It looks better now on IE and still works on Firefox. Thanks for letting me know.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Nita,
Now they are all visible. Every one of them is wonderful-unique and colorful. It looks like the workshop was a great success.
Janet

11:59 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

Thanks. I think I'll have to check with IE now when I post photos.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Sylvia said...

Nita,
Love these collage pieces. What imaginative and clever uses of the collage materials to form these works of art. Well done to all the artists.
Sylvia

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home