l s

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Big Smiles--Exploring Color to be Revised, Updated, Launched in 2016

Yesterday I met with my favorite editor, Stefanie Laufersweiler, about the book we're working on now--our fourth for North Light Books. We are so happy to be bringing this book back after a couple of years out of print. We still have lots of work to do, as this is a major revision and update. I haven't talked much about my book development process in the past (a total of seven books, going on eight), but I've decided to share some of my thoughts and experiences as I pull the book together with Stef's sharp eyes and sense of humor to assist me. Maybe you have dreamed of writing a book and will feel encouraged to give it a shot. Stay tuned!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home