l s

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"Life is what happens...

while you're busy making other plans," said John Lennon. Oh, yeah. Since my last post, life has been happening a lot around here, mostly centering on a routine outpatient surgery for my husband that didn't turn out to be routine and kept him in the hospital for four days. He's fine--somewhat weak and hurting, but definitely on the mend. There's nothing wrong with me that a little stress-reduction won't cure, but none of my "other plans" (see above quote) are getting done. Never mind. He's good, I'm good, and life is good. Who could ask for anything more?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette Bush said...

Nita
Glad you got him ome safely. Doncha' just hate those Gilligan's Island experiences -- a three hour tour which just goes on and on?!

Hope both of you are well and rested soon.
Annette

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home