l s

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Artella's Daily Muse interview

My interview and bio were posted yesterday, but I've only now figured out how to get back into Blogger. To access the interview, the ID is "february" and password is "artiste" without the quote marks.

Artella's Daily Muse is a content-rich online newspaper for arts and crafts, with motivational essays and lots of fun and creative stuff available to members. You can sign up for a free two-day subscription to try it out.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Annette Bush said...

Enjoyed your interview and bio -- funny that my painting began at the Y, too -- not for children's classes, but because they had a nursery for ME to take a class. I'll bet there are lots of us 'Y' alums out there.
AAB

11:30 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

I'm sure you're right, Annette. In my "class of 1970" there were just six students and four of us continued with our art for lo! these many years.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home