l s

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hithergreen class montage

I was so pleased with the watercolors put on my table for critique today that I grabbed my camera and shot a montage as seen in the demo mirror. I flipped the picture so you could see how the paintings actually look. Next time I'll pay more attention to how they're arranged on the table to show them off better.

They're working on my latest challenge now--to prepare a composition, select colors, and sketch it before bringing it to class on April 12 and painting it from start to finish in two hours. No pressure, eh? I can't wait to see what they do.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Wouldn't I love to be there to see that! I keep going back to your books, I'm so glad I have them as I continue to explore the wonders of art

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home