l s

Saturday, October 20, 2007

A glorious autumn

Even our granddaughter is loving the fall this year. This is her picture of her favorite thing to do in the fall--jumping in the leaves. Please note in her left hand that she is carrying her purse while jumping. She is such a girly-girl.

I'm back on the nanny-track now that the sinusitis has improved a bit. I haul a lot of my work to my daughter's house in case Daniel decides to take a nap. About every other day I have up to three hours to work. There are still some loose ends to tie up on the book. Now that I'm feeling better, I should be able to wrap it up.

I didn't think we would have a colorful fall this year with all the dry weather, but the rains came before the leaves dried out and fell. All week the drive to my daughter's house, about 27 miles through hilly countryside, has been more than glorious. I'm glad I'm doing the drive. If I stayed in my studio, I would be missing all this wondrous beauty.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Himes said...

What a great picture! I love the purse. Jenna is a talented young artist.

8:33 AM  
Blogger © Paul Anthony Ramsden 2023 said...

hi, I really like your blog, I am a teacher of graphic design at a secondary school in west yorkshire, england, I am an artist and a writer also.

It is my ambition to get my work published in a real book, do you have any advice for me.

Much appreciated PAUL

9:43 AM  
Blogger Linda Blondheim said...

Hi Nita,
I enjoy your blog and web site.
Love,
Linda Blondheim
www.lindablondheimartnotes.blogspot.com

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home