l s

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just checking in

I enjoyed the week in Louisiana with the creativity workshop. The group was small but lively and we got a lot more done than I can usually get into with a larger group. In the morning before breakfast and after the workshop until bedtime I worked on the new book. I accomplished a lot, but with just two weeks until my deadline (I had to get an extension on the first one, which I really hated to do) I'll be in book mode 24/7, meaning even in my dreams. Not much time for blogging, but I'll check in when I can.

At the moment I'm hurting from yellow-jacket wasp bites. I came home from the grocery this morning and decided to pull some weeds that had overgrown a garden next to the driveway and got attacked by a nest of them. One got me on the hand before I could brush him off and one stung me on the ankle repeatedly through my sock and jeans. I was still swatting them off from my face and head when I escaped to the garage. One actually came inside the house, but I managed to spray it before it got me again. Boy, are those nasty critters. I put cortisone cream on the bites, but they hurt like the devil.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home