l s

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Seven Laws of Spiritual Success on DVD

On January 9 of this year I commented on one of my favorite books, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra. I listed my version of the seven laws, which you can read by searching "seven laws" on my blog. Yesterday I watched the new DVD of The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, featuring Chopra and Olivia Newton-John, along with others who have been blessed by the message in the book. For the most part, it's a lovely presentation. Newton-John's music, which she felt compelled to write in part to express her gratitude for cancer survival, creates a beautiful ambience for stunning images of nature and the manmade environment that serve as a background for commentary by Deepak Chopra, Newton-John and several people who have experienced the impact of the seven spiritual laws. The hour-long presentation is a fine introduction to spiritual principles and practices that govern all of life. The DVD doesn't replace the book, especially if you're an obsessive reader like me, but it's a good way to start living the seven laws of spiritual success to create a more satisfying life.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this book and review of the movie. I will have to check it out.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home