l s

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Web site updates

poinsettiaI've been months behind on my Web site with long lists of links-to-add and outdated entries. I hate it when that happens. Last weekend I got all the links entered; then, I discovered I had a lot more to do. I hadn't made pages for my two DVDs, released early in the year. That done, I looked at the calendar and realized I hadn't yet worked out a Holiday Special. I finally put one together and extended the deadline to January 15th. I envy artists who have people to do these things, or at least, to remind them what has to be done. I can only hope I didn't make too many mistakes on the updates. My HTML skills are out-of-date, too. Oh, well, I'm somewhat caught up for the nonce. Probably should begin thinking about Christmas shopping and decorating.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home