l s

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Playing catch-up

Can't believe I didn't write about my Hithergreen class art show. It's fantastic. They just keep getting better and better. The show will be up until the end of October, so I'll try to get some photos after I return from my New Jersey workshop.

Also going on, David Daniels, "Mr. Watercolor," has a show now through October 4th at WideRiver Gallery on the East coast. This guy is a fantastic painter and an amazing colorist. 804-224-9984.

Coming soon, the fall members' show at the 48 High Street Gallery of The Dayton Society of Painters and Sculptors, October 4-18. Reception October 4, 1-5 p.m. 937-228-2318 for information.

I'll be on the Jersey Shore all next week. Can't wait to see my friends there from previous workshops.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home