l s

Monday, July 27, 2009

Big day tomorrow

I'll drive to Cincinnati to do my live Web creativity presentation from F+W Media home office. I'm ready--and I'm excited. This is a first for me. I've done lots of workshops and lectures on creativity, but it will seem odd not to have an audience to look at and still know that real people are listening in. I can't imagine what will happen during the Q&A period after my talk. I'll have to be on my toes. When I was rehearsing yesterday, I forgot to advance my slide a couple of times. I hope there will be someone watching over me on-site so that doesn't happen, but I had better take my guardian angel with me anyway. It was fun putting together the PowerPoint program, finding images to go with my main points and trying for the right tone of inspiration and motivation. I can hardly wait!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner Design said...

Wish I could be there in the studio so that you'd have a small audience!

Diane

5:36 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

That would have been nice. There was one person besides the editor who did the Web connections. The editor of The Artist's Magazine, Maureen Bloomfield, sat in on the presentation, but I was too focused on my program to see her reactions.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home