l s

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Watercolor pouring continued (not)

Didn't get a chance to pour today, but will tomorrow, I promise. I'm also going to do book reviews here of two books on pouring watercolors. I plan to move my book reviews here from my web site and put them up as I read them instead of waiting for web site updates.

Too much to do today. I made a flyer for the Pre-publication Offer for my new book, The New Creative Artist this morning and had some printed to take to the program I'm doing next week for the Western Ohio Watercolor Society. Then I helped hang a show for the Tri Art Club at the 48 High Street Gallery in Dayton. Haven't done that for quite awhile and I enjoyed it. Tonight I'm going to check out the slides I've selected for next week's WOWS program (after CSI, of course).

Woodlands update: I found a baby Jack-in-the-pulpit blooming in the lower woods today. I think it came from seeds I planted from one of my older plants in the upper woods. I'm feeling more and more like Mother Nature every day.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Nita, could you put up a photo of the Jack-in-the-pulpit?

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home