l s

Saturday, November 12, 2005

The New Creative Artist update

I turned over the last of the content-edited pages of my book to my editor yesterday morning. She'll be taking it to the designer next week. I can't wait to see what she does with it. There's so much new material in this book--new text, art and activities--it will be a challenge to make everything fit. Often a revision is pretty much the same text with a few updates. Not this one. I've completely revised and reorganized the text and have added sixty-five new artists to the ones who have been retained from the original book. Instead of cutting the book down in size, North Light allowed me the option of increasing it by sixteen pages, a full signature. Yay! A whole new chapter! Release date is still June, as far as I know.

Now I have to focus on baby-sitting my granddaughter for eight days while her parents take a cruise. Her daddy got back in August from deployment in Kosovo and Bosnia. I'd better go sharpen my crayons.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home