l s

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Fun weekend, winding down

The weekend wasn't what I had planned, but was even more fun. Jenna came over Friday afternoon for her sleepover and in the morning we baked sugar cookies from scratch. She was involved in the process from breaking the eggs to frosting the cut-out hearts we made. It took forever, but she was having a good time and we didn't have anything else we needed to do. The rest of the family came over later to pick her up and Daniel sported a new haircut. After they all left, I continued to play with Facebook. I won't be spending so much time there now that I have figured out how it works. It has really been great to hear from students and friends I haven't been in touch with for many years. Earlier in the week I worked on a self-portrait drawing, but I haven't had time to put any paint on it or on the one I started of Jenna. Maybe this coming week. Can't wait to see what my class has done with their self portraits this week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home