l s

Friday, August 31, 2007

Ups and downs and ups

Daniel came home on Sunday and settled in nicely. Mommy was readmitted to the hospital on Monday with pre-eclampsia, more common before than after childbirth. Very scary. She's home now, too, and doing well. Fortunately, Daniel is a relaxed and alert little guy, easy to care for so far. I'm getting a lot of work done on the materials the designer needs for the marketing spreads while he sleeps. My editor gave me a few extra days on my deadline, so I may make it after all. In the middle of all this I'm preparing a workshop for Louisiana, which I know will be fun and will give me a much needed break. Then I'll come home and have two weeks to finish up the book and hand it over to my editor. After the Montana workshop in October, I can settle into my role as nanny-granny with a sigh, but right now it's a little hectic.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger I R M A N A said...

You have a great blog !!

wishes,

Irmana :)
www.somewhereinblog.net

1:03 AM  
Blogger Annette Bush said...

Busy, but lovely, time for you, Nita. Hang it, Nanny-granny.
A

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home