l s

Monday, November 13, 2006

Creativity Workshop pix


Here are a couple of pix from the Southwestern Watercolor Society creativity workshop to wet your whistle until I can get the web page together, maybe tomorrow. This is such a great group. I got lots of pictures of the people and wish I had taken a few more of the art they produced. I get so involved in the workshop that I forget to take pictures.


The picture at right was painted on a sheet of rag watercolor paper that was pre-treated with a swirl of glossy medium brushed randomly on the page. The class painted and collaged into whatever happened with the resist quality of the medium and did some really neat stuff.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nita, on IE the text and two photos overlap each other so I can't see everything. I notice this tends to correct itself overtime as it has occurred before. Everythin shows up correctly in Firefox although I usually have problems seeing any of my own photos there. Just thought I would let you know.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Nita said...

It's fixed now. I really should check both browsers. Sometimes they're a little bit off.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I just began painting again after a 10 year hiatus. Today I found your wonderful book, The New Creative Artist. I am so excited by it! I wondered if you had a website, and I searched and found this blog and the main site. I have been enjoying reading everything and seeing the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Nita said...

Heather--
Happy painting! It may take awhile to get the dust rinsed out of your brushes, but it's great that you've made a start. Have fun...bbhhvt

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home