l s

Friday, February 03, 2006

Painters and graphic designers


This is on my mind because I'm awed by the graphic designer and the layout artist who just finished the layout for my new book, The New Creative Artist . (Publication date is mid-July) The book is a real challenge for designers because it is both text- and image-heavy, so it's hard to strike a balance on every page. I'm amazed at the creative things the designer has done with color and other elements to make everything fit and flow. My hat is off to the fine artists of graphic design.

The book is nearly ready to go to the printer. I have some kudos for my editor, too, but that's for another day.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

Wow.....Nita, you are so right, the cover looks wonderful. Thank you so much for asking me to submit work.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home