Saturday, November 05, 2011
I've been at it for hours, but I have only myself to blame. When my Web editing program was discontinued I let it slide, then I got a new computer and it got even worse. I've been using a bare bones text editing program that wasn't much help, but I discovered it has an inexpensive "pro" version--EditPadPro. Much better--a far cry from Dream Weaver, but costs under $50. I'm just a cut-and-paster, anyway, not a Web designer. It can drive you nuts, though. I never had a problem with upper and lower case letters in my previous program and most of the blocks I ran into were caused by that. Be aware! And if you find errors on my Web and Blog sites, please let me know. I tried to check everything before I went live with the pages, but my eyes are crossed by now and I'm sure I missed something. Oh, yeah, it was a beautiful day and I got out this morning before I fell into computer hell.