l s

Friday, November 04, 2011

Ohio Collage Society show at the Cannery tonight

I'm excited about visiting this show, which I judged for awards to be given at 7 p.m. tonight (Nov. 4) during the First Friday art walk. I'll be signing copies of my new book, New Creative Collage Techniques, and I hope to meet some of the artists in the show. Jerry Edwards of the Dayton Society of Painters and Sculptors will be demonstrating portrait painting and the gallery is filled with fine work by many area artists. Christy Jennewein, gallery manager, will be hosting the event.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Harrington said...

I'm excited to be in the show although disappointed that I couldn't make the trip to Dayton for the opening. Hoping to see some photos online soon at the OCS website!
Kathleen Harrington

8:26 AM  
Blogger midn said...

Replica Audemars Piguet Watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Replica Audemars Piguet royal oak offshore Watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home